Confess your dirtiest secrets and desires

Confessions make us feel better after we let it all out. Moreover, things might not even be as bad as you think they are. If you share your story, you can get relief and a second opinion. Confess here your dirtiest secrets and desires without being judged!

1 Like

I have lots of fantasies involving people around me that I don’t really feel attracted to, but I imagine them in different roles and that turns me on. Even so, I think these are harmless. What’s really dirty in my mind is hard to even write.
So, here it goes: I like to have anal sex, okay? Buuuut, sometimes you know, you can’t predict what your digestive system does. What I secretly wish for and have never told anyone is that IF I ever feel like pooping during it, I could do that and my partner REALLY wouldn’t mind and we could continue fucking. Well, I have no idea how that would feel like maybe it’s really stupid of me to think that.
I am aware that I could find a person who is actually into that, but that’s not my purpose. I mean, it’s not something I want to do, I’m just saying it’s something that stresses me out that it could happen. I wouldn’t do it for the pleasure of such type of play because I don’t think I’m into it. Anyway, I think you get the point.

My biggest naughty secret fantasy is for a three some with a lad and a lass with a strap on. Where they both share swapping spit roasting me then trying being dp’d by them.