How long does your fuck session last? longest run?

hi everyone.

my gf and i are trying something new. we’d like to see how long we can last having sex. we typically do it 40 mins to 1hr without break. wanna try our limits so before we start, we need a baseline and a goal.

how long does your fuck session last typically and what’s your longest continuous run? is a four hr fuck session too much to fantasize about?

2 Likes

No, it isn’t. We do it least 1 1/2 hr every time, foreplay included. Longest sex session I had was about 8 hours with smoke breaks in between :wink: not sure if your girl would like it though. Most women I know get sore after several minutes of pounding, the girl I was with at that time was different.

1 Like

30mins - 1hr. never tried something as long as that. and yep, anything longer than that wont be pleasurable for the woman, unless you like pain and soreness, definitely wont recommend it for your gf.

1 Like

The longest a guy managed to pound me with cigarette breaks was 6 hours. I didn’t appreciate that too much because I had to deal with the soreness you’re talking about. However, I later found that 3 hours are ideal for me. They include around 3 to 4 orgasms.

1 Like

Guys, if women get used with 3 hours of fucking, they will not be sore anymore. The point is not to fuck them like that once in a while, but more often.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s hours in a row, sometimes it’s 20 minutes. The longest run could be 4 hours, but I’m not sure. I wasn’t paying attention.

Kim, I like the way you think!

I heard a guy the other day saying he banged a chick for 40 minutes and he was proud. Maybe it’s up to each person’s libido and how they can focus on the pleasure of fucking, not reaching an orgasm.