Kinkiest sex things you've done while drunk

If you’re drunk, they don’t count!

Hooked up with a guy who was married and out to get lucky together with his wife, but separately. She picked up a dude and we all went to their place. The wife and the pickup went in the bedroom and I stayed with the husband in the living room. We started fucking from oral to hardcore, but his wife wasn’t. She ended up falling in love with that dude. They are not married anymore.

I was on vacation, by the seaside. Went out at night clubbing with some friends and I was talking to a guy on Tinder. He said we should meet, so I left my group and met him. We walked, talked and danced until he said he must go use the restroom and that he will return in 10 minutes. I don’t know what went through my head because another guy had asked me where I was on Tinder, so we could meet. We were at the same place and we met. He didn’t loose any time and started kissing me and touching me. Meanwhile the first guy returned and saw me with the second guy. I introduced one to the other and said to them " Let’s dance". The truth was, I panicked and didn’t know what else to do. On the dance ring, I told both that I met them on Tinder and wanted to spend time with both of them. Then, the first guy asked “Should we fight over you or share you?” . The second guy asked me “Can you handle us?” I replied “I don’t know, but I can try”. Aaand that’s how I had a MMF threesome in a parking lot by the seaside. I was wasted the entire time.

I fucked my ex-girlfriend’s bff in the ass after 1 week from dumping her. I was definitely drunk, but I had always liked that girl. She must’ve known her bff didn’t like anal, so she offered immediately. She was drunk too, so let’s not blame her.

I had a threesome with my ex who was pregnant with my baby and a chick I started dating. The thing was, I had broken up with my kid’s mom but I wasn’t going to reject the child. She was so possessive that she once asked me to introduce the girl I was seeing to her because she needed to know the person our child might spend time with in the future. So, I invited her out together with my new crush. I had a lot to drink, my new girl as well and at some point, my ex asked if we wanted to have a threesome. Surprisingly, we both said yes. She was only 3-4 months pregnant, so she didn’t have a big belly. We all enjoyed that experience thoroughly. What happened next was a disaster, but that’s a story for another time.

1 Like

This is not a kinky story. However, you have to give me credit for how stupid I was. I was carrying my girlfriend on my shoulders during a concert. I was drunk, but lucid enough not to drop her. In front of me, there was this hottie who was dancing and flirting with me. Guess what? I kissed that hottie while having my girlfriend on my shoulders.