Sex Positions for Small Penises

The Butterfly is an acrobatic position that makes way for really deep stimulation. The chick should lay down on a bed or a table and make sure the guy’s crotch is higher than hers. The guy should crouch to penetrate her, then lift her legs one at a time and rest her ankles on his shoulders. The chick’s hips should move up a few inches into the air. For an even tighter fit, the guy should grab both her ankles with his hands. Pillows can be used under the chick’s ass to get a better angle for both bodies.
X Marks the Spot is a variation of the Butterfly, but with a tighter fit. The chick should lay back on a table or a bed, but this time both pelvises should be at the same height. She should raise her legs up when he penetrates her, and then cross her legs at the ankles and rest her feet against his chest.
The Tight Doggy Style is a great position regardless of penis size. The traditional doggy style keeps the man’s legs between the woman’s. Reversing the situation by having him spread his legs further apart, will create an even tighter fit. Plus both bodies will be angled for him to hit her G spot.

1 Like

Great input @MerePadurete however, I think every couple should find the best positions that satisfy them rather than trying some that would make them frustrated.

I don’t disagree, @Bandergi, but some people need a place to start.

I’d like to add spooning at the right angle as a good position for a small penis. Others mainly involve the chick laying on her back.